Online RN to BSN – for Registered Nurse
A Unique and Engaging Online RN to BSN Program
As a school dedicated solely to nursing education, we understand the unique needs of nurses and have tailored a one-of-a-kind Online RN to BSN to meet those needs. From day one, everyone here is in your corner and wants you to succeed. Even though you are working online, you are never alone.
The Online RN to BSN curriculum was developed by Galen’s Academic team in partnership with industry experts to create interactive, engaging course material with extensive 3D graphics, video presentations and interactive scenarios.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Quality Matters Certified
All core courses within the BSN Program, RN to BSN Option are Quality Matters™ certified. This certification represents that these courses are of high quality, and reflect the College’s commitment to our students, all of which are part of Galen’s mission.
Online RN to BSN Transfer Credit Review
We’re happy to complete a no-obligation, preliminary transfer credit review with unofficial transcripts. Just call (844) 848-1515 and ask for a preliminary transfer credit review for the Online RN to BSN program.
View Course Samples
CLD 2100: History of Immigration Timeline
COM 2100: Group Communication Part II
NSG 4000 – Developing an EBP PICO Question
Online RN to BSN – (BSN Completion Program)
For RNs seeking a CCNE accredited Online RN to BSN, whether ultimately seeking a higher degree, career advancement or because of industry influences, Galen offers one of the most supportive and engaging Online RN to BSNs in existence today, in a flexible and affordable program created by RNs, for RNs.
- 12 months (based on credit transfer) – or take more time if life demands
- 8-Week Courses
- Student support is our priority – it’s a toss-up as to which our students appreciate more—the engaging, quality courses or the support they receive from faculty and staff
- An Enrollment Counselor will make sure you understand every step to getting started and help you throughout the process
- A Student Support Liaison is assigned to you to support you throughout your education
- Faculty are highly engaged and accessible, quick to respond and invested in our students
- Interactive, multi-media content presented in multiple formats facilitates learning
- Extensive 3D graphics, video presentations and animation bring the material to life
- Coursework is mobile friendly for the ultimate in convenience for the working nurse
- 24/7 technical support
Offered Online to residents of:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- West Virginia