24 MONTHS TO COMPLETE
Galen’s two-year ADN Program will get you going toward your career as an RN with the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed. Hands-on learning, early in the program with general education alongside the nursing curriculum allows our students to prepare for a rewarding career in nursing 24 months or less, depending on transfer credits.
- ACEN accredited
- Quarter based, with four starts per year in January, March, July and September — start when you’re ready
- No prerequisites are required to start in the nursing program – all general education classes are included in the nursing curriculum
- We accept transfer credit if you have general education courses from previous programs you’d like us to consider
- More extensive clinical experiences, earlier in the curriculum
- Over 50% of the curriculum focuses on hands-on learning
- Graduates from Galen’s ADN program also enjoy easy transition into our Online RN to BSN.
More extensive clinical experiences, earlier in the curriculum.
Please note this calculator is for estimate only and was created to help individuals gauge what kind of financial aid may be available to help cover the cost of college attendance. Actual award package will vary, depending on time of year, regulatory changes, and availability of funds.
As part of the enrollment process, each nursing student will receive the information necessary to process their nursing school financial aid application. This information will usually be delivered via email.
HEAR FROM OUR STUDENTS
“I liked that the classes were small and that we get a lot of one-on-one attention.”
“The ADN program was phenomenal. Small classes and lots of hands-on learning. ”
“Galen gave me the opportunity to finish in 2 years, pass my boards, and have a job the next month.”
For complete information related to admission, progression, and graduation, please see the student catalog.