Online RN to BSN – for Registered Nurses
Welcome All Nurses & ANA Members!
Galen College of Nursing is excited to have been selected by the American Nursing Association (ANA) to offer an innovative and timely continuing education (CE) course to their members, “Human Trafficking: Recognition & Intervention”.
Galen specializes in online course development with an in-house team of advanced multi-media specialists and subject matter experts who create all of Galen’s online course material for over 5,000 nursing students. We are excited to offer this skill and expertise in a continuing education course, critical to nursing in our country today.
If you are considering Online RN to BSN programs, we invite you to learn more about our program. Galen understands the educational needs of working nurses and has created a unique and engaging Online RN to BSN to meet them. Developed by Galen’s Academic team in partnership with industry experts, we offer interactive, engaging course material with unparalleled support.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing program at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001; 202-887-6791.
Online RN to BSN Transfer Credit Review
We’re happy to complete a no-obligation, preliminary transfer credit review with unofficial transcripts. Just call (844) 848-1515 and ask for a preliminary transfer credit review for the Online RN to BSN program.
View Course Samples
CLD 2100: History of Immigration Timeline
COM 2100: Group Communication Part II
NSG 4000 – Developing an EBP PICO Question
Online RN to BSN – (BSN Completion Program)
For RNs seeking a CCNE accredited Online RN to BSN, whether ultimately seeking a higher degree, career advancement or because of industry influences, Galen offers one of the most supportive and engaging Online RN to BSNs in existence today, in a flexible and affordable program created by RNs, for RNs.
- 12 months (based on credit transfer) – or take more time if life demands
- 8-Week Courses
- Student support is our priority – it’s a toss-up as to which our students appreciate more—the engaging, quality courses or the support they receive from faculty and staff
- An Enrollment Counselor will make sure you understand every step to getting started and help you throughout the process
- A Student Support Liaison is assigned to you to support you throughout your education
- Faculty are highly engaged and accessible, quick to respond and invested in our students
- Interactive, multi-media content presented in multiple formats facilitates learning
- Extensive 3D graphics, video presentations and animation bring the material to life
- Coursework is mobile friendly for the ultimate in convenience for the working nurse
- 24/7 technical support
Offered Online to residents of:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- West Virginia