15-18 MONTHS TO COMPLETE
For LPNs/LVNs who want to become Registered Nurses, we offer LPN/LVN to ADN Bridge options for your continued education and professional growth. This program is offered in Cincinnati, Hazard, Louisville, San Antonio, and Tampa Bay. At the Cincinnati Campus, we call this our Advanced-Standing program.
- ACEN accredited
- 15-18 months
- Great flexibility with on-ground, online, day, evening and weekend course options available.
- Quarter based, with four starts per year in January, March, July and September — start when you’re ready
- No prerequisites are required to start in the nursing program – all general education classes are included in the nursing curriculum.
- We accept transfer credit if you have general education courses from previous programs that you’d like us to evaluate for credit.
- More extensive clinical experiences, earlier in the curriculum.
- Students can proceed to BSN coursework upon obtaining their ADN before they sit for the NCLEX®, but must have their RN license to take baccalaureate level nursing classes.
Great flexibility with on-ground, online, day, evening and weekend course options available.
Please note this calculator is for estimate only and was created to help individuals gauge what kind of financial aid may be available to help cover the cost of college attendance. Actual award package will vary, depending on time of year, regulatory changes, and availability of funds.
As part of the enrollment process, each nursing student will receive the information necessary to process their nursing school financial aid application. This information will usually be delivered via email.
HEAR FROM OUR STUDENTS
“The teachers take the students’ education personally. They really, sincerely want every single person to graduate.”
“I would definitely recommend Galen to both new nurses and someone who’s looking to continue their education.”
“Thanks to the education I received at Galen, I have yet to run into a situation as a nurse that I haven’t been prepared for.”
For complete information related to admission, progression, and graduation, please see the student catalog.